2 Nights 3 Days Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Safari
2 Nights / 3 Days Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Safari takes you to Amboseli National park, where you will explore the park. Amboseli National park is situated southeast of Kenya and is unique for its large elephant herds and splendid views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
This is the best place to get close to free ranging elephants with Southern Valley Safaris.
2 Nights 3 Days Amboseli Serena Lodge Safari
This 3 days Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge adventure Safari will offer you the opportunity to explore the park as its home to a variety of wild animals. This three days safari starts in the capital city of Nairobi and ends in Nairobi.
Accommodation: Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Rate for more people available at a cheaper price
2 Nights / 3 Days Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Theme
- Wildlife viewing
- Great scenic views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Spectacular photography
- Masai culture
- Magnificent Sunset
- Maasai dance performances
Amboseli Tour Highlights
- Amboseli National Park
- Unlimited game viewing drives at Amboseli National Park with Southern Valley Safaris.
- Abundant wildlife viewing
- Beautiful Scenery
- View of the free ranging elephants
- View of Mount Kilimanjaro at close range
Amboseli Tour Start and End Point
The 3 Days Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Safari from Southern valley Safaris starts from Nairobi. The safari also ends in Nairobi. Southern Valley safaris driver guide will pick you from the hotel, airport or place of residence and also drop you in a place of your choice within the city or Airport to catch your flight back home.
The safari can also start in other places of the country such as Mombasa, depending on your location our drive guide will pick you.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
Southern Valley Safaris driver guide will pick you from your hotel or airport in Nairobi and proceed for Amboseli national park. The safari normally takes about 4-5 hours to get to Amboseli National Park.
Amboseli national park is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro and spectacular landscape.
You will arrive in time for lunch at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Check in at the lodge.
Have a short rest before proceeding for an afternoon game drive until dusk. You will be amazed by the amount of wildlife you will view.
Return to the camp for dinner and overnight at the Amboseli Safari Lodge.
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge is situated against the magnificent backdrop of Africa’s highest mountain, the glittering Mount Kilimanjaro.
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge is a luxury lodge that enjoys a uniquely privileged position at the heart of this world-famous national park.
Secluded within a grove of acacia trees, it looks out over the golden savannah plains, offering uninterrupted views of the Mount Kilimanjaro.
Near the lodge there are a series of emerald green swamps, which are fed by the melting snows of Kilimanjaro. The swamps attract numbers of wallowing elephants, buffalos, hippos, and plains game.
The lodge offers 92 rooms
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
On this day, proceed for an early morning game drive before returning to the Lodge for breakfast. The remaining part of the morning is spent at leisure enjoying the lodge facilities. Lunch will be served at the lodge before proceeding to an afternoon game drive as from 1600hrs until dusk.
Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Amboseli offers spectacular views of Africa’s highest mountain; Mount Kilimanjaro, which is situated across the border in Tanzania. Mount Kilimanjaro offers amazing photographic scenery, which is made more exotic with the animals moving on the ground.
The park is favorite to many safari goers who want to have an up-close view of free-ranging Elephants, Cheetahs, Lions, Leopards, Bat Eared Fox, zebra, Giraffe, different types of antelopes among other wild animals
This is the best place to start your safari in Kenya
Day 3: Amboseli – Nairobi
Enjoy an early morning game drive before returning to your lodge for Breakfast. After breakfast, check out with an en-route game drive off Amboseli. Drive towards Nairobi. On arrival, Southern Valley Safaris driver guide will drop you at your hotel or airport to catch your flight back home.
3 Days Amboseli Safari Package Includes:
- Tour transport in Southern Valley Safaris customized safari minivan or land cruiser with pop-up roof for game viewing. (NB. Mode of transport varies with price)
- Game viewing
- 3 Days Amboseli National Park Safari
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary ( Meals on Full Board Basis)
- Guarantee of window seat for best game viewing and wildlife photography
- Bottled drinking water while in safari
- Pick up and drop off in Nairobi / Airport
- Park entrance fees
- All Government Taxes
- Private safari – Not group joining
- Items of personal Nature
- Tips or gratuities
- International Flights to Kenya
At an extra cost
• A bush breakfast –
• Visit to the Maasai village – An optional visit to a Masai village can be arranged after the game drive. The visit gives you a good tour of Maasai culture. You will be will be welcomed with a song and dance presentation
3 Nights / 4 Days Amboseli Lodge Safari
Want to extend your safari In Amboseli National Park? Book 4 Days Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Tour and get the best game viewing. Contact us for more information about our Kenya Safari Tours, Southern Valley Safaris dedicated team of expert travel advisors will get back with a Quote.
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Kenya
Amboseli Serena Lodge is set against the magnificent backdrop of Africa’s highest mountain; Mount Kilimanjaro. The lodge lies approximately 270 kilometers from Nairobi and close to the Tanzanian border in an area, overlooking the golden savannah plains with uninterrupted views of the mountain. The lodge setting is magnificent with the park boasting more big game than almost anywhere else in Africa.
Prices / Rates on Request
Highlights for Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
- It enjoys a uniquely privileged position at the heart of this world-famous national park.
- The lodge is secluded within a grove of acacia trees,
- It takes take approximately 4 hours drive from Nairobi and approximately 30 minutes flight from Wilson airport
- Offers Marvelous views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- The lodge lies approximately 270 km via Emali and 280 km via Namanga.
The lodge has 92 rooms. Each room is housed in a single storey building opening directly on to the grounds, each reflecting a Masai Manyatta theme: each with its own hand-painted wall frescos. Room amenities include king-size double-bed, luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi and shower, mini-bar, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, hair dryers and shaving mirrors
Facilities and Services at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge:
- Swimming pool
- Dining area
- Lounge area
- Bar and Restaurant
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Gift shop
- Business centre
- Satellite TV
- Beauty Therapy and Massage Services
- Team Building Activities
- 24-hour on-call medical services
- Family rooms
- Massages, facials, pedicures, manicures
- 24-hour on-call medical services
- 24-hour electricity
- Laundry and shoe-shine
- Safety Deposit Box (Available at the reception)
- All day complimentary Tea & Coffee
- Game drives
- Visits to Masai villages
- Bush breakfasts, bush dinners
- Masai dance performances
- Guided nature walks or bird-watching walks
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Team Building Package
Get the best team building package while staying at the hotel
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Honeymoon Package
Contact Us for a Free tour Quote on Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Honeymoon Package! Great Discount Safari Offers.
Contact Us today for your Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Tour Package
We will tailor and personalise your safari package to Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
Tour packages to undertake.
3 Days 2 Nights Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Safari
4 Days 3 Nights Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Safari
3 Days Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Safari
2 Days Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Safari
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Video