Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp
Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp Masai Mara is situated in a timelessly unspoiled setting with sunset views stretching to distant horizons of the Masai Mara and the Serengeti plains leaving the guest with memories of the wilderness. The camp is set in a private conservancy; Olderikesi, South East Masai Mara and one kilometer from the Masai Mara game reserve. The camp offers magical and an unparalleled safari experience to the traveler looking for a perfect place to relax and unwind. book-now
Highlights for Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp Masai Mara
- Set in its own private conservancy and it is situated one kilometer from the Masai Mara game reserve.
- The camp and the area guarantee privacy and an abundance of wildlife.
- The tents are set to ensure private and quiet whether for honeymooners or families with young children
- Offers luxury and quality services, we returning to the original spirit and essence of ‘safari’, reminiscent of a golden era; an era of romance, professional guiding, adventure and elegance.
- Set in exquisite hills in a unique private game concession adjoining the Serengeti, and Masai Mara game reserve
- Keekorok airstrip is a 1.5 hour drive from camp and Cottar’s private airstrip is 10 minutes drive from camp.
- Cottar’s is on the Olderikesi group ranch, adjoining the Masai Mara National Reserve and the Serengeti National Park. The location is a critical dispersal area and wildlife corridor.
- It promotes women’s handiwork for sale to visitors.
- It captures the spirit of the early explorers.
- The hills are great for hill walks, where Verreaux Eagles can be seen on cliff nesting sites, as well as rare chandlers reedbuck in the moor like hill tops.
The camp has 10 tents categorized into; one unique honeymoon tent, five double tents and four family suites, all with en suite bathrooms. The tents include private en-suite dressing rooms and bathrooms, main bedrooms and verandas, with family tents also having a living room with a fireplace.
The camp accommodates up to 28 guests in authentic white canvas luxury tents.
Facilities and Services :
- Dining area.
- Swimming pool.
- Gift Shop.
- Internet accessibility.
- A landline phone is available at charge in the office.
- Reading and relaxing tent.
- Day and Night game drives.
- Nature walks.
- Visit to Masai Mara village.
- Guided Bush Walks.
- Balloon safari.
- Bush Meals.
Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp Conference Package or Events
The Hotel offers a range of professional conference packages or Events. Book your next Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp Conference Package, meeting or Events with us.
Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp Team Building Package
Get the best team building package while staying at the hotel.
Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp Masai Mara Honeymoon Package
Contact Us for a Free tour Quote on Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp Honeymoon Package! Great Discount Safari Offers.
Contact Us today for your Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp Tour Package
We will tailor and personalise your safari package to Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp.
Tour packages to undertake.
3 Days 2 Nights Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp Safari.
4 Days 3 Nights Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp Masai Mara Safari.
3 Days Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp Safari.