Dar Mida Watamu
Dar Mida Watamu is a three bedroom lamu-style house set in 3 acres of garden on the edge of Mida Creek. The house offers a perfect getaway away from the hustle and bustle of daily life
More about Dar Mida Watamu
- The house is spread over three floors
- Its top roof terrace offers spectacular views of the daily sunsets over the creek.
- Has a large swimming pool
- Has three double bedrooms with mosquito nets, en-suite shower rooms and overhead fans.
- Has a large open living area overlooking garden and swimming pool
- Direct access to Mida Creek
- Has a backup generator
- Staffed with a cook
- Sleeps a maximum of 7 people