Dhow House Watamu
Dhow House Watamu is a five bedroom house, built in the Lamu-style on three storeys, set in one acre of garden two minute walk to the crystal clear waters of Watamu Marine Park.
More about Dhow House Watamu
- Has a swimming pool
- Has comfortable sun beds placed to look over the pool or out over the gardens below
- It has a comfortable living and dining area that have views across the pool
- Room amenities include dressing rooms, en-suite shower, overhead fans and mosquito nets.
- Has a Television room with Satellite TV and DVD player
- Spacious roof space with cosy seating – ideal for entertaining
- Has a spectacular viewing tower where you can watch watamu at 360 degrees
- The house has a security guard
- Backup generator
- Fully staffed including cook
- Large swimming pool on first floor
- Sleeps a maximum of 11 people