Heather’s Garden Watamu
Heather’s Garden Watamu is a modern five bedroom house set over three floors with large swimming pool overlooking the mangrove forest and Mida Creek beyond.
More about Heather’s Garden Watamu
- Room amenities include air-conditioning, overhead fans, mosquito nets and en-suite bathrooms.
- It has a modern kitchen
- Has a spacious cosy living/ TV room overlooking the large swimming pool
- Has a way through the mangrove that has been designed to give access to Mida Creek
- The top floor is covered in a sizeable, open makuti roof, where hosts a spacious dining table and cement seating area, both taking advantage of the eye-catching sunset views across the creek
- The house is fully staffed
- There is a backup generator
- Sleeps a maximum of 10 people