Jahazi House Watamu
Jahazi House Watamu is a marvelous five bedroom Swahili-style house situated in a serene and private area, off the beaten track and surrounded by coconut palms. The house is set over two floors with spectacular panoramic views over Mida Ceek and the Arabuko-Sokoke Forest beyond.
More about Jahazi House Watamu
- The house comes with a large swimming pool and pool terrace with an excellent wooden boardwalk leading through the mangrove right to a gazebo on the Creek.
- It has five roomy bedrooms which are en-suite, air-conditioned with overhead fans and have mosquito nets.
- The master suite also features a dressing room and a bath in the bathroom.
- The roof terrace provides magnificent views out over the creek and with its gazebo and Swahili beds, is the perfect place for a snooze in the heat of the afternoon.
- It is fully staffed including a security guard, a cook and house staff
- Has an automatic backup generator
- Sleeps a maximum of 12 people