Kigio Wildlife Camp
Kigio Wildlife Camp is a superb all-suite camp set overlooking the Malewa River. The Camp is approximately a one and half hour drive from Nairobi offering an oasis of charm, beauty and a welcome break from the long transfers and constant game drives. It is constructed from sustainable pine-wood, local earth from the conservancy and traditional thatch provided by the surrounding community and canvas panels
Prices /Rates on Request
Highlights for Kigio Wildlife Camp
- The camp is constructed in an environmentally friendly way from sustainable pine-wood, local earth from the conservancy, traditional thatch provided by the surrounding community and canvas panels – there has been minimal usage of cement and steel and the environment has been carefully preserved during its construction.
- Offers some of the highest standards of accommodation in the Rift valley lakes and experience.
- The camp is 0.5km from Malewa Wildlife Lodge.
- Has 11 suites set along the river.
- Kigio Wildlife Camp GPS Co-ordinates S 00 32.379′ E 036 24.265′.
The camp has 11 spacious suites and one 2-bedroom family suite, each built on deck and containing a large bedroom and sitting area, a private bathroom with flush loo, shower and balcony.
Facilities and Services at Kigio Wildlife Camp:
- Power is provided by solar panels.
- Dining area.
- Conference and meeting facilities.
- Outdoor sitting areas.
- Nature walks.
- Bird watching.
- Trips to Hell’s Gate.
- Day trip to Lake Nakuru National park.
Kigio Wildlife Camp Conference Package or Events.
The Hotel offers a range of professional conference packages or Events. Book your next Kigio Wildlife Camp Conference Package, meeting or Events with us.
Kigio Wildlife Camp Team Building Package.
Get the best team building package while staying at the hotel.
Kigio Wildlife Camp Honeymoon Package.
Contact Us for a Free tour Quote on Kigio Wildlife Camp Honeymoon Package! Great Discount Safari Offers.