2 Days Ngorongoro Crater Safari
2 Days Ngorongoro Crater Safari offers you the opportunity to visit the Ngorongoro Crater which has an area of 260 sq km with abundant in flora and fauna.
2 Days Ngorongoro Crater Safari offers you the opportunity to visit the Ngorongoro Crater which has an area of 260 sq km with abundant in flora and fauna. It is very unique in its own way and has been regarded a natural wonder of the world at the same time a World Heritage Site.
Book this Safari to Tanzania today to Explore Ngorongoro Crater where you are assured to view a large concentration of game.
- Park entrance fee where applicable
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary / a similar accommodation to be advised if the one stated is fully booked.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Pick up and Drop off at Arusha town
- Service of an English speaking driver guide – Any other language on request
- Transport on a 4WD safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- Driver’s allowance and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Any applicable Government taxes
- Any extras at the lodges that is not included in the package i.e. laundry, drinks, telephone, etc.
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Tips to porters and drivers
- International flight to Tanzania or Domestic flights to Arusha
Depart Arusha to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
The driver guide will pick you from your reserved accommodation in Arusha or your place of residence and proceed to Ngorongoro Conservation Area which is situated is approximately 200 km away. Before departure the driver guide will introduce himself and give you the highlights on how the safari will be.
On your drive to the park you will pass through spectacular views of the landscape sceneries.
Dinner and Overnight will be at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge or a similar lodge
Ngorongoro crater (half day) – Depart for Arusha
On this day, after breakfast you will proceed for a half day tour to the crater. You will descend 2000 feet which is about 600 meters, to the floor of the crater. On arrival at the crater you will get in action to explore the crater.
Ngorongoro Crater is part of the larger Ngorongoro Conservation Area. It is unique and has been known to be a natural wonder of the world and at the same time a World Heritage Site. It is the largest intact volcanic caldera in the world with a diameter of about 19 kilometers with walls as high as 600 kilometers.
You will be amazed by the large dense of mammal population than anywhere in the world. Most of the animals are residents. They are just situated at the crater.
The crater itself offers magnificent scenery and a variety of flora and fauna. Animals that can be spotted include: wildebeests, zebras, buffaloes, Grant’s gazelle, Thomson’s gazelle, velvet monkey, as well as other wild animals. There is a high population of predators that the crater supports, these include lion, cheetah spotted hyenas, and Leopards which can be seen in the vicinity of the Lerai Forest.
After the game drive, return to the lodge to have a delicious lunch and later depart for Arusha city to arrive around 1800hrs
You can also combine this safari with other Tanzania Excursions