5 Days Leopard Trail Safari
5 days Leopard Trail Safari enables you to tour Aberdares, Samburu, Mount Kenya, where you will experience the beauty of the highland
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily, Wildlife
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
5 days Leopard Trail Safari enables you to tour Aberdares, Samburu, Mount Kenya, where you will experience the beauty of the highland.
- Transport in custom built minivan with a pop up game viewing roof.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of an English speaking professional driver guide.
- Game drive viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- 1 litre of drinking water per day.
- Parks entrance fees as per itinerary.
- All items of personal nature e.g. fax/email bills, telephone call bills, etc.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services
- Any other item not included in our itinerary
Nairobi – Aberdares
Pick up from your hotel or airport in the morning and drive to Aberdares National park. Before proceeding to Treetops Lodge, check in at the Outspan Hotel, Lunch at the hotel. Transfer to Treetops lodge where you will have game viewing from the verandahs of the lodge
Dinner and Overnight at Treetops lodge or similar
Aberdares – Samburu Game Reserve
On this day, after breakfast, drive across the Equator to the edge of the Northern Frontier to arrive in time for lunch at your reserved lodge. Afternoon game drive at Samburu Game Reserve until dusk
Dinner and Overnight at Samburu Sopa lodge or similar lodge on Full Board Basis
Samburu Game Reserve
Experience Samburu with morning and afternoon game drives. Have your breakfast, lunch and dinner at the lodge.
Overnight at Samburu Sopa lodge or similar lodge on Full Board Basis
Samburu Game Reserve – Mount Kenya
On this day, after breakfast, check out and drive to Nanyuki to arrive at Mount Kenya Safari Club in time for lunch. The afternoon is spent at leisure.
Dinner and overnight at Mount Kenya Safari Club or similar on Full Board Basis
Mt. Kenya – Nairobi
After breakfast, check out, and depart for Nairobi. Drop of at a hotel or airport to catch your flight back home.