Rusinga Island Lodge
Rusinga Island Lodge nestles on Rusinga Island, in the legendary Lake Victoria – the world’s second largest freshwater lake. The lodge provides an atmosphere of tranquility to the traveler looking for a perfect destination to relax and unwind.
Prices / Rates on Request
Highlight for Rusinga Island Lodge
- Situated 80 miles due west of the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Rusinga is a 20-minute charter flight from Kisumu and 35-minute charter flight from the Masai Mara Game Reserve
- The lodge is open all year round.
- The airstrip is directly adjacent to the lodge – a 2-minute walk away
- There is a ferry to the lodge
The lodge contains six self-contained cottages plus a family cottage with spacious verandahs overlooking lush gardens and the sparkling waters of Lake Victoria.
Facilities and Services at Rusinga Island Lodge:
- Dining area
- 24-hour electrical supply
- Laundry services
- Bird watching
- Visit to the local communities
- Excursion to Ruma National park
Rusinga Island Lodge Conference Package or Events
The Hotel offers a range of professional conference packages or Events. Book your next Rusinga Island Lodge Conference Package, meeting or Events with us
Rusinga Island Lodge Team Building Package
Get the best team building package while staying at the hotel