Samburu Sopa Lodge
Samburu Sopa Lodge is situated about 325km north of Nairobi on the Famous Samburu where you will be able to spot the rare northern ’species’ of Beisia Oryx, Gerenuk and Grevy’s Zebra.Prices /Rates on Request
The lodge is built atop raised ground allowing magnificent views of distant Samburu hills to one side and El Ndonyo Keri (Samburu name for Mt. Kenya) on the other.
Highlights for Samburu Sopa Lodge
- The architecture of the lodge blends very well with the environment
- It overlooks the wildlife-rich banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River
- Guided nature walks provide a different perspective of the wild landscape and the excellent bird life.
The lodge offers 60 spacious cottage style rooms with verandas.
Room amenities include:
- En-suite Bathrooms,
- Queen-size Beds,
- Mosquito Nets on all windows,
- Triple rooming is only available on request
Facilities and Services at Samburu Sopa Lodge:
- Bar and Restaurant
- Swimming Pool
- Reception area
- Lounge area
- Babysitting on request
- Conference Facilities
- Wedding Facilities
- Laundry Services
- 24hrs-240v Generators Power
- Parking area
- Gift shop
Activities at Samburu Sopa Lodge:
- Visit to Samburu village
- Guided nature walks
- Bird watching
- Samburu cultural talks
Samburu Sopa Lodge Honeymoon Package
Contact Us for a Free tour Quote on Samburu Sopa Lodge Honeymoon Package! Great Discount Safari Offers.