Sleeping Warrior Lodge
Sleeping Warrior Lodge is an Eco Friendly Luxury Lodge situated in Soysambu Conservancy, in the Rift Valley, Kenya. The lodges set on a panoramic hill-top with charming cottages look out over one of the finest views in Kenya. The lodge is situated about 140km from Nairobi and 27km from Nakuru.Rates Available on Request
Highlights for Sleeping Warrior Lodge
- There is an Airstrip situated 6kms from the lodge (a 15 minute drive).
- The drive from Nairobi takes around 2.5 hours depending on traffic
- The Sleeping Warrior Eco Lodge stands high on a volcanic hill known as Mawe Mbili (two stones).
- The lodge commands stunning views over the private Soysambu Conservancy towards UNESCO World Heritage Site, Lake Elmenteita
- The lodge is powered entirely by solar electricity
- The water is heated by sustainably harvested Leleshwa wood, gathered by women of the local community and transported by donkey.
- It features an outdoor terrace with fire pit and safari seating and a safari bar.
The Lodge has eight widely spaced rooms; each housed in a stone-built cottage with high-vaulted thatched roof and outshot deck. Each room has its own colour scheme and feature luxurious queen-sized beds and hand-made furniture, a charming bathroom with stunning views.
Facilities and Services :
- Bar – The bar in the main lodge is open from 9am to midnight.
- Baby-sitting/child supervision – baby-sitting service for your children can be provided at additional cost.
- Laundry services.
- Safety deposit facility is available at reception.
- Lounge area.
- Wellness & Beauty.
Weddings – The Lodge offer a wide range of wedding options
Honeymoons – It is one of the best destinations to enjoy your honeymoon in a serene environment.
Corporate retreats/ workshops.
School and family packages.
- Bush dining/ Breakfasts – Bush dinning, bush breakfasts and lunches can be arranged at an additional cost. Always advise if you require enjoying one.
- Bird Watching- Soysambu hosts 450 species of birds. Guided bird walks are offered and dedicated ornithological tours can be arranged for groups.
- Sundowners – Cocktails served as the sun goes down from one of the vantage points of the conservancy.
- Guided walks.
- Mountain climbs.
- Day and night game drives.
- The Elmenteita shoreline walk.
- Visits to Lake Nakuru and adjacent sights.
Check out time is 10:30am latest. If you would like to extend or check out late please contact reception and they would advise accordingly.
Children of all ages are welcome to the lodge. Special children’s meals can be provided at a time to suit your children.
Sleeping Warrior Lodge Conference Package or Events.
The Hotel offers a range of professional conference packages or Events. Book your next Sleeping Warrior Lodge Conference Package, meeting or Events with us.
Sleeping Warrior Lodge Team Building Package.
Get the best team building package while staying at the hotel.
Sleeping Warrior Lodge Honeymoon Package.
Contact Us for a Free tour Quote on Sleeping Warrior Lodge Honeymoon Package! Great Discount Safari Offers.