Tafaria Castle and Country Lodge
Tafaria Castle and Country Lodge is built on a hill overlooking the Aberdare Range, Laikipia Plains and Mount Kenya, halfway between Nyeri and Nyahururu, Kenya. The castle provides a perfect getaway in a serene environment to relax and unwind away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.Prices /Rates on Request
Highlights for Tafaria Castle and Country Lodge
- The lodge was completed in 2012 AD.
- Has well manicured gardens.
- The development has been conceived to engender two states of mind – that of adventure stimulated by the remote location within reach of rich Kenyan wildlife and medieval architectural style that runs from the castle to the similarly themed cottages, and relaxation facilitated by the high altitude, secluded spot and gentle, manicured grounds.
Tafaria is a 29 room lodge.
The Castle houses the Lord’s room which is ideal for honeymooners or those looking for extra luxury. It overlooks the Castle’s four residential quarters: The Damsels’ Quarters are optimally sized, the Knights’ Quarters are perfect if you would like that extra space or the Vikings’ Quarters if you fancy being tented. If you have a family or prefer even more space, the Lost Knights’ Quarters or the old house which is a 3bedroom cottage will provide you with that spacious accommodation.
Room amenities include en-suite bathroom with a bathtub, a sitting room with a television with DSTV, telephone, mini bar and complimentary tea/coffee.
- Knights’ quarters comprises of 6 rooms.
- The Damsels’ Quarters has 8 rooms.
- The Lost Knights’ Quarters has 4 large rooms and can be occupied as either singles or doubles.
- The Old-House is a 3 bedroomed cottage and each room is en-suite and can be occupied individually or the house can be taken as a single unit. It has a sitting room with a fire place and a veranda overlooking the Castle, a parking and private garden, television with DSTV, telephone, complimentary tea/coffee and a mini bar. It comfortably accommodates 6 people sharing.
- The Vikings’ Quarters have 6 luxury tents with an ensuite bathroom, a telephone, private patio, complimentary tea/coffee and a mini bar.
- Horse riding.
- Game drive at Aberdares National Park.
- Golf at a nearby Golf club.
- Bird watching.
- Bike riding.
Tafaria Castle and Country Lodge Conference Package or Events.
The Hotel offers a range of professional conference packages or Events. Book your next Tafaria Castle and Country Lodge Conference Package, meeting or Events with us.
Tafaria Castle and Country Lodge Team Building Package.
Get the best team building package while staying at the hotel.