AA Lodge Amboseli | Lodge in Amboseli
AA Lodge Amboseli is situated 240 km from Nairobi and 16 km from Amboseli airstrip is the newest “Jewel of Africa” providing A-class hospitality and memorable experience. The Lodge is strategically situated 4 Km outside Amboseli National Park, Kimana Gate, and well designed as tents, cottages, and superior rooms to offer the best in a rugged rustic Amboseli.
It is one of the pocket-friendly lodges in Amboseli.
Highlights for AA Lodge Amboseli
- AA Amboseli Lodge is set on 60 acres of land
- It commands a strategic location due to its proximity to the park
- Offers panoramic views of the snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, the world’s highest free-standing mountain.
- It is 10 minute’s drive to Amboseli National Park
- The lodge is it is 240 km from Nairobi, 90 km from Namanga, and 16 km from Amboseli airstrip.
- It is 20 km from the Emali-Loitoktok tarmac road
- It offers the finest accommodation experiences
The lodge offers 60 rooms, categorized into 26 classic tents, 18 classic cottages, 6 family cottages, 3 family tents, and 7 superior rooms. All are tastefully furnished and equipped with modern facilities to meet your expectations. The rooms are elegant, fully furnished, and spacious with a reading table, wardrobe, hair dryers, safe deposit, and private balcony.
Facilities and Services at AA Amboseli Lodge:
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Dining area
- Swimming pool
- Beauty Spa
- Massage Services
- Bush Dinners
- Game drives
- Bird watching
- Visit Masai villages
- Nature walks