Leleshwa Camp Masai Mara is an intimate tented camp situated on the exclusive Siana Conservancy adjacent to the world-renowned Masai Mara, regarded as one of the wildlife jewels in Kenya. The offers comfortable and luxurious tents that blend perfectly with the surrounding environment and landscape. It offers a relaxed environment for you to enjoy the simplistic elegance that makes your stay home away from home. book-now
Rates Available on Request
Highlights for Leleshwa Camp Masai Mara
- It rests along a stream valley overlooking picturesque hills and rolling plains.
- Offers a truly authentic African Safari experience.
- Set along a stream valley amongst picturesque hills and rolling plains in the Leleshwa conservancy on the North-Eastern edge of the Masai Mara Game Reserve in South-Western Kenya.
- Ideal for weddings, honeymoons, or renewing marriage vows.
The Camp offers spacious tents that create an ideal atmosphere to relax and listen to the quiet and enjoy breathtaking views. Each tent opens out onto a large verandah and includes a super king-size bed and an adjoining bathroom with running water and flushing toilets. There is are 2 suites with an adjoining lounge which are ideal for a romantic honeymoon or for families
The tents are categorized into
6 tented rooms that can accommodate 16 guests.
4 luxury tents with one bedroom in each (2 double, 2 Twin beds that can be made double).
2 Family suites with double bedroom and lounge sleeping 2 children.
Facilities and Services :
- Game drives.
- Guided walks.
- Hot air Balloon safari.
- Visit to the local villages.
- Game drives.
- Visit to the cultural villages.
- Hot air balloon safari.
- Bird watching.
- Nature walks.
- Hiking in the Loita hills.