Mahali Mzuri Safari Camp is situated about 240km west of Nairobi within the Motorogi Conservancy in the northern region of Kenya’s famous Masai Mara ecosystem at an elevation of 1700m above sea level. The camp is perched on the side of a lush valley with magnificent views over the rolling plains.book-now
Prices/Rates Available on Request
Highlights for Mahali Mzuri Safari Camp
- Set within the Olare Motorogi Conservancy in the northern region of Kenya’s famous Maasai Mara ecosystem at an elevation of 1700m above sea level.
- The camp offers spectacular abundant game viewing.
- Accessible by air and road.
- Its key priorities are to leave as minimal a footprint as possible on the land and to promote low density tourism which creates less pressure on the environment.
- Offers a perfect African escape.
- Mahali Mzuri in Kiswahili literally means “beautiful place” and finds itself right in the path of the annual migration.
- Mahali Mzuri offers luxurious camping with the unique style and modern comfort associated with the Virgin group.
Mahali Mzuri Safari Camp consists of 12 luxury tented suites catering for a maximum of 24 guests at any one time. Ten of the tents can be configured as doubles or with twin beds sleeping two adults and two of the tents can accommodate up to two additional guests on pull out sofa beds.
Each tented suite will sit on a raised platform and include a spacious bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, sitting area and a large deck with views over the landscape – perfect for spotting the game that will almost certainly wander into view!
Facilities and Services :
- Swimming pool.
- TV with satellite channels.
- Game drives.
- Guided walks.
- Hot air balloon Safari.
- Visit to the local villages.