2 Nights / 3 Days Mahali Mzuri Safari
This 2 Nights / 3 Days Mahali Mzuri Safari enables you to explore Masai mara game reserve in 3 days with Southern Valley Safaris. You can also extend to 4 days or 3 nights Mara Safari to enable you get more experience of the reserve.
Masai Mara Game Reserve offers you an amazing way to discover the abundant wildlife it has to offer.
The Mara reserve and surrounding conservancies will not disappoint. It’s rich in flora and fauna. You will also get the chance to visit the Masai village. See how they live, build their homes and get a beautiful dance with the Masai community.
Nature will always provide, tour Masai Mara Game Reserve with an open mind. Explore the reserve, search for the big five, and take breath taking photos. This 2 Nights / 3 Days Mahali Mzuri Safari will offer you a memorable experience.
2 Nights / 3 Days Mahali Mzuri Safari Theme
- Wildlife viewing – spot the Big Five
- Masai culture
- Great scenic views of the Masai Mara plains
- Spectacular photography
- Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Abundant wildlife viewing
- Unlimited game viewing drives at the Masai Mara.
- The Great Rift Valley escarpment view on stop
- Beautiful Scenery
Tour Start and End Point
The 3 Days Mahali Mzuri Safari from Southern valley Safaris starts from Nairobi. The safari also ends in Nairobi. Southern Valley safaris driver guide will pick you from the hotel, airport or place of residence and also drop you in a place of your choice within the city.
The safari can also start in other places of the country such as Mombasa, depending on your location.
Mahali Mzuri 3 Days 2 Nights Safari Itinerary:
Day 1: Depart Nairobi – Masai Mara (Travel Time: 5-6 hrs)
Our driver guide will pick you from your Nairobi hotel, airport or place of residence which is the starting point of our safari and proceed for Masai Mara game reserve. After a short briefing the safari will commence. Welcome to Southern Valley Safaris to Maasai Mara
The journey will take you through the countryside as you pass through the floor of the scenic Great Rift Valley. You will have a few stops on the way to view the fall of the Great Rift Valley escarpment and other scenic spots.
Arrive in time for lunch at Mahali Mzuri in the afternoon. Check in at your reserved camp with Southern Valley Safaris
Mahali Mzuri is a 12-tented luxury safari camp in the Kenyan Bush. The camp is situated in the private Olare Motorogi Conservancy in the wider Maasai Mara ecosystem.
The camp is located in the world-famous Maasai Mara ecosystem and right in the path of the annual great migration.
The camp is perched on the side of a lush valley with views over the rolling plains. The camp is well placed to observe the abundant game in the area and also to take advantage of the annual ‘Great Migration’
In the afternoon proceed for a thrilling game drive as from 1600hrs until dusk.
Dinner and Overnight at Mahali Mzuri
Day 2: Morning and Afternoon Game Drive at Masai Mara
This day shall be a wonderful day; enjoy an early morning game drive with Southern Valley Safaris driver guide before returning to the lodge for breakfast. Or you can have an early morning breakfast, before proceeding for the morning game drive.
Experience an early morning Masai Mara hot air balloon safari. This can be arranged at extra cost. Booking is usually done in advance or a day earlier
Masai Mara Game Reserve remains the most thrilling wildlife eco-system in the
world. The reserve is home to the highest and most varied concentration of wild animals than any other wildlife park in Kenya.
The charming savannah plains, moderate climate and diversity of wild game species makes Masai Mara Game Reserve a one stop destination for game viewing activities.
Masai Mara also offers you the most amazing experience in the world; The Great Wildebeest Migration, which is one of the “Seven New Wonders of the World”. Wildebeest Migration is the movement of wild animals from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to the greener pastures of the Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya as they cross the Mara River. This activity takes place between July and October.
As you explore the reserve you will encounter a variety of wild animals. Animals to be spotted include Masai giraffe, warthogs, baboons, bat eared foxes, spotted hyena, grey jackals, topis, hartebeests, wildebeest, impala, Elephants, zebras, buffaloes, hippos, a variety of bird species and much more.
It is common to see lions basking after a heavy meal, or ready to hunt in the Mara Plains. Cheetahs and leopards are harder to spot, though reasonably common.
Return to the camp, late morning leisure at the camp.
Lunch will be served at Mahali Mzuri
In the afternoon as from 1600hrs, proceed for afternoon game drive until dusk.
Dinner and overnight at Mahali Mzuri
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
On this day, you will have an early morning game drive, return to the lodge for breakfast, check out and depart for Nairobi. On arrival, drop of at your place of residence, hotel in Nairobi or at the airport to catch your flight back home.
2 Nights / 3 Days Mahali Mzuri Safari Package Includes:
- Tour transport in a customized safari minivan or land cruiser with pop-up roof for game viewing. (NB. Mode of transport varies with price)
- Game viewing
- 3 Days Masai Mara Safari
- Guarantee of window seat for best game viewing and wildlife photography
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary ( Meals on Full Board Basis)
- Park entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water while in safari
- Pick up and drop off in Nairobi / Airport
- All Government Taxes
- Private safari – Not group joining
2 Nights / 3 Days Mahali Mzuri Safari Package Excludes
- Items of personal Nature
- Tips or gratuities
- International Flights to Kenya
At an extra cost
- A bush breakfast –
- Visit to the Maasai village – An optional visit to a Masai village can be arranged after the game drive. The visit gives you a good tour of Maasai culture. You will be will be welcomed with a song and dance presentation
- Masai Mara Hot Air Balloon Safari –
3 Nights / 4 Days Mahali Mzuri Safari
Want to extend your safari In Masai Mara? Book 4 Days Mahali Mzuri Safari and get the best game viewing.
Mahali Mzuri Safari Camp
Mahali Mzuri Safari Camp is situated about 240km west of Nairobi within the Motorogi Conservancy in the northern region of Kenya’s famous Masai Mara ecosystem at an elevation of 1700m above sea level. The camp is perched on the side of a lush valley with magnificent views over the rolling plains.book-now
Prices/Rates Available on Request
Highlights for Mahali Mzuri Safari Camp
- Set within the Olare Motorogi Conservancy in the northern region of Kenya’s famous Maasai Mara ecosystem at an elevation of 1700m above sea level.
- The camp offers spectacular abundant game viewing.
- Accessible by air and road.
- Its key priorities are to leave as minimal a footprint as possible on the land and to promote low density tourism which creates less pressure on the environment.
- Offers a perfect African escape.
- Mahali Mzuri in Kiswahili literally means “beautiful place” and finds itself right in the path of the annual migration.
- Mahali Mzuri offers luxurious camping with the unique style and modern comfort associated with the Virgin group.
Mahali Mzuri Safari Camp consists of 12 luxury tented suites catering for a maximum of 24 guests at any one time. Ten of the tents can be configured as doubles or with twin beds sleeping two adults and two of the tents can accommodate up to two additional guests on pull out sofa beds.
Each tented suite will sit on a raised platform and include a spacious bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, sitting area and a large deck with views over the landscape – perfect for spotting the game that will almost certainly wander into view!
Facilities and Services :
- Swimming pool.
- TV with satellite channels.
- Game drives.
- Guided walks.
- Hot air balloon Safari.
- Visit to the local villages.