2 Nights / 3 Days Mara Springs Safari Camp Safari
This 2 Nights / 3 Days Mara Springs Safari Camp Safari enables you to explore Masai mara game reserve in 3 days with Southern Valley Safaris. You can also extend to 4 days or 3 nights Mara Safari to enable you get more experience of the reserve.
Masai Mara Game Reserve offers you an amazing way to discover the abundant wildlife it has to offer.
The Mara reserve and surrounding conservancies will not disappoint. It’s rich in flora and fauna. You will also get the chance to visit the Masai village. See how they live, build their homes and get a beautiful dance with the Masai community.
Nature will always provide, tour Masai Mara Game Reserve with an open mind. Explore the reserve, search for the big five, and take breath taking photos. This 2 Nights / 3 Days Mara Springs Safari Camp Safari will offer you a memorable experience.
2 Nights / 3 Days Mara Springs Safari Camp Safari Theme
- Wildlife viewing – spot the Big Five
- Masai culture
- Great scenic views of the Masai Mara plains
- Spectacular photography
- Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Abundant wildlife viewing
- Unlimited game viewing drives at the Masai Mara.
- The Great Rift Valley escarpment view on stop
- Beautiful Scenery.
Tour Start and End Point
The 3 Days Mara Springs Safari Camp Safari from Southern valley Safaris starts from Nairobi. The safari also ends in Nairobi. Southern Valley safaris driver guide will pick you from the hotel, airport or place of residence and also drop you in a place of your choice within the city.
The safari can also start in other places of the country such as Mombasa, depending on your location.
Mara Springs Safari Camp 3 Days 2 Nights Safari Itinerary:
Day 1: Depart Nairobi – Masai Mara (Travel Time: 5-6 hrs)
Our driver guide will pick you from your Nairobi hotel, airport or place of residence which is the starting point of our safari and proceed for Masai Mara game reserve. After a short briefing the safari will commence. Welcome to Southern Valley Safaris to Maasai Mara
The journey will take you through the countryside as you pass through the floor of the scenic Great Rift Valley. You will have a few stops on the way to view the fall of the Great Rift Valley escarpment and other scenic spots.
Arrive in time for lunch at Mara Springs Safari Camp in the afternoon. Check in at your reserved camp with Southern Valley Safaris
Mara Springs Safari Camp is authentically designed and strategically positioned on the foot of Naunare Hills in a prime game viewing area with spectacular landscape alongside the forested banks of Sekenani River.
The camp is situated 3 km from the main entrance of the Masai Mara Game Reserve. It brings you close to Nature.
The tents are spacious and well secured.
In the afternoon proceed for a thrilling game drive as from 1600hrs until dusk.
Dinner and Overnight at Mara Springs Safari Camp
Day 2: Morning and Afternoon Game Drive at Masai Mara
This day shall be a wonderful day; enjoy an early morning game drive with Southern Valley Safaris driver guide before returning to the lodge for breakfast. Or you can have an early morning breakfast, before proceeding for the morning game drive.
Experience an early morning Masai Mara hot air balloon safari. This can be arranged at extra cost. Booking is usually done in advance or a day earlier
Masai Mara Game Reserve remains the most thrilling wildlife eco-system in the
world. The reserve is home to the highest and most varied concentration of wild animals than any other wildlife park in Kenya.
The charming savannah plains, moderate climate and diversity of wild game species makes Masai Mara Game Reserve a one stop destination for game viewing activities.
Masai Mara also offers you the most amazing experience in the world; The Great Wildebeest Migration, which is one of the “Seven New Wonders of the World”. Wildebeest Migration is the movement of wild animals from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to the greener pastures of the Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya as they cross the Mara River. This activity takes place between July and October.
As you explore the reserve you will encounter a variety of wild animals. Animals to be spotted include Masai giraffe, warthogs, baboons, bat eared foxes, spotted hyena, grey jackals, topis, hartebeests, wildebeest, impala, Elephants, zebras, buffaloes, hippos, a variety of bird species and much more.
It is common to see lions basking after a heavy meal, or ready to hunt in the Mara Plains. Cheetahs and leopards are harder to spot, though reasonably common.
Return to the camp, late morning leisure at the camp.
Lunch will be served at Mara Springs Safari Camp
In the afternoon as from 1600hrs, proceed for afternoon game drive until dusk.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Springs Safari Camp
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
On this day, you will have an early morning game drive, return to the lodge for breakfast, check out and depart for Nairobi. On arrival, drop of at your place of residence, hotel in Nairobi or at the airport to catch your flight back home.
2 Nights / 3 Days Mara Springs Safari Camp Safari Package Includes:
- Tour transport in a customized safari minivan or land cruiser with pop-up roof for game viewing. (NB. Mode of transport varies with price)
- Game viewing
- 3 Days Masai Mara Safari
- Guarantee of window seat for best game viewing and wildlife photography
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary ( Meals on Full Board Basis)
- Park entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water while in safari
- Pick up and drop off in Nairobi / Airport
- All Government Taxes
- Private safari – Not group joining
- Items of personal Nature
- Tips or gratuities
- International Flights to Kenya
At an extra cost
- A bush breakfast –
- Visit to the Maasai village – An optional visit to a Masai village can be arranged after the game drive. The visit gives you a good tour of Maasai culture. You will be will be welcomed with a song and dance presentation
- Masai Mara Hot Air Balloon Safari –
3 Nights / 4 Days Mara Springs Safari Camp Safari
Want to extend your safari In Masai Mara? Book 4 Days Safari Mara Springs Camp Safari and get the best game viewing.
Contact us for more information about our Kenya Safari Tours, Southern Valley Safaris dedicated team of expert travel advisors will get back with a Quote.
Mara Springs Safari Camp
Mara Springs Safari Camp is situated about 245 km from Nairobi and 3 km from the main entrance; Sekenani Gate. The camp is well designed, furnished and strategically positioned on the foot of Naunare Hills in an area abundant with wildlife for game viewing. The camp is suitable for those looking for a serene and spectacular camp to relax and unwind away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Rates / Prices on Request
Highlights for Mara Springs Safari Camp
- It is a budget camp.
- Has spectacular views over Masai Mara game reserve.
- Located only 3 km from the main entrance of the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Accessed by road, via the main Sekenani Gate of the Masai Mara Game Reserve -245kms from Nairobi, or by light aircraft landing at Keekorok Airstrip, within the reserve or Siana Springs Airstrip outside the reserve.
- The tents are well furnished to make your stay comfortable and memorable. All en-suite tents are attached to bathrooms with hot showers and flush toilets.
- Visitor can conveniently choose between full board stay and self catering option.
- The camping grounds are famous with truckers and other budget outdoor adventure enthusiasts.
Facilities and Services :
- Spacious mess
- Dining areas
- Evening bonfires and traditional entertainment can be organized on request
- Nature Walks
- Game drives