Mara Springs Safari Camp
Mara Springs Safari Camp is located about 245 km from Nairobi and 3 km from the main entrance; Sekenani Gate. The camp is well-designed, furnished, and strategically positioned on the foot of Naunare Hills in an area abundant with wildlife for game viewing. The camp is suitable for those looking for a serene and spectacular camp to relax and unwind away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Rates / Prices on Request
Highlights for Mara Springs Safari Camp
- It is a budget camp.
- Has spectacular views over Masai Mara game reserve.
- Located only 3 km from the main entrance of the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Accessed by road, via the main Sekenani Gate of the Masai Mara Game Reserve -245kms from Nairobi, or by light aircraft landing at Keekorok Airstrip, within the reserve or Siana Springs Airstrip outside the reserve.
- The tents are well-furnished to make your stay comfortable and memorable. All en-suite tents are attached to bathrooms with hot showers and flush toilets.
- Visitors can conveniently choose between a full board stay and a self-catering option.
- The camping grounds are famous for truckers and other budget outdoor adventure enthusiasts.
Facilities and Services :
- Spacious mess
- Dining areas
- Evening bonfires and traditional entertainment can be organized on request
- Nature Walks
- Game drives