Ngulia Safari Lodge
Ngulia Safari Lodge, is strategically situated on the Ndawe Escarpment just below Ngulia Hills in Tsavo West National Park, about 270km from Nairobi overlooking the Rhino Sanctuary surrounded by Scenic Hills giving one of the breath taking views in the area. book-nowHighlights for Ngulia Safari Lodge
- Accessible through Mtito Andei Gate from Nairobi or from Mombasa through Tsavo River Gate.
- You will be able to spot Black Rhinos as there are some that have been to the park from the Rhino Sanctuary
The lodge has 52 standard rooms, all with bath and shower and a balcony with a view of the vast wilderness and floodlit water holes.
The camp comprises of:
Each tent gives a spectacular view of the Ewaso Nyiro River, surrounding beautiful landscape and all lives this brown river supports.
The tents are equipped with a dressing area, sitting area, luggage rack and en-suite facilities to provide a memorable stay close to nature.
Facilities and Services at Ngulia Safari Lodge:
- Conference facilities
- Main Bay for Viewing Wildlife
- Gift Boutique
- Restaurant and Bar
- Swimming Pool
Activities at Ngulia Safari Lodge:
- Guided expeditions to Mzima
- Visit to Shetani Caves, Chaimu Lava flows, Kichwa Tembo and Roaring Rocks among others.
- Bird Watching
Ngulia Safari Lodge Honeymoon Package
Contact Us for a Free tour Quote on Ngulia Safari Lodge Honeymoon Package! Great Discount Safari Offers.