Satao Elerai Camp
Satao Elerai Camp is situated in a serene, unspoilt and unique setting on a private conservation area about 270 km from Nairobi and 12 kms south east of Amboseli National Park. The camp looks down onto the Amboseli National Park in one direction and up to Mt Kilimanjaro in the other direction, giving clients what is arguably the best location of any camp in Amboseli. The rooms are well designed to ensure that your stay will be in complete luxury and memorable.
Highlights for Satao Elerai Safari Camp
- Located in a private conservation area
- Clients have a chance to enjoy spectacular bush sundowners, night game drives, and game walks
- The rooms are elegantly furnished
- The camp is set at the foot of Africa’s Largest mountain; Mt Kilimanjaro.
Facilities and Services at Satao Elerai Safari Camp
- Each tent has its own en-suite bathroom with solar hot showers and a toilet with a view.
- There are raised cedar wood floors
- Game drives.
- Community Visits
- Game Walks
- Night Game Drives
- Balloon Safaris