Governors IL Moran Camp
Governors IL Moran Camp is situated in Masai Mara is best suitable for those looking for that extra bit of luxury. The camp is small and intimate set along the banks of the Mara River, right in the heart of the Masai Mara Game Reserve, with spectacular touches that make your safari memorable.
Highlights for Governors IL Moran Camp
- It is widely regarded as the premiere camp in the Masai Mara.
- It has ancient trees, surrounding the tents making it a quiet and serene area.
- An ideal camp for honeymooners and couples who are looking for a very special safari experience.
- Situated on the Mara River in the Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya.
- It is approximately 15 minutes from Musiara Airstrip.
The camp has 10 luxurious tents that are well equipped and feature ‘king size’ beds fashioned from ancient fallen olive trees, and Victorian-style baths. They have en-suite bathrooms with baths, large showers, twin basins, flush toilets, running cold and hot water.
Facilities and Services
- Dining area.
- Tents have 2 electric lamps and 2 x 240 UK Volt plugs for charging cameras and video cameras
- Bar / Restaurant.
- Room service on request.
- Curio Shop.
- Laundry Service.
- Nature Walks.
- Game drives.
- Bird watching.
- Walking Safaris.
- Hot air balloon.
- Visit Masai Cultural.
- Day trip to Lake Victoria.
- Bush Breakfasts.
- Bush Dinners.