Governors Camp nestles in the forest along the winding banks of the Mara River, in a magical setting offering the traveler spectacular views of the Masai Mara and a serene environment for that perfect holiday.
Highlights for Governors Camp
- The tents are big, and bright and allow in lots of natural light.
- The entire camp is under canvas with all of the comforts of a luxury hotel.
- Situated on the banks of the Mara River in the Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya.
- All tents have verandahs, others with spectacular views across the sweeping plains of the Masai Mara; others look over the banks of the meandering Mara River.
The camp has 37 tents set along the riverbank, tucked into the forest they enjoying uninterrupted views over the Mara River; others have views across the sweeping plains of the Masai Mara.
The camp 37 tents are categorized into 24 Twins, 12 double tents, 1 Suite (Justus Suite).
All tents have en-suit bathrooms with hot and cold running water and flushing toilets.
Facilities and Services
- Bar tent.
- Room service on request.
- Dining area.
- Laundry Services.
- Electric lights in the tents.
- Curio Shop.
- Wi-Fi connection in camp.
- Nature Walks.
- Bird watching.
- Hot air balloon.
- Game drives.
- Walking Safaris.
- Visit to Masai Cultural.
- Day trip to Lake Victoria.
- Bush Dinners.
- Bush Breakfasts.