Governors Private Camp
Governors Private Camp is a gemstone in the Masai Mara game reserve, suitable for those looking for an exclusive taste of the Governors’ experience. The camp is situated approximately 15 minutes from Musiara airstrip and has 8 tents thus ensuring peace and privacy to the discerning traveler.
Highlights for Governors Private Camp
- The camp can either be booked by a group or family at a time, thus ensuring and maintaining privacy.
- The forest around the camp is home to many birds.
- The tents are situated on wooden platforms with extended verandahs.
- The camp is set on a private spot on the banks of the Mara River.
The camp has eight comfortable tents, well designed and fitted with handmade furniture that will ensure you get that luxurious safari experience. The bathrooms have hot and cold running water shower and basins and flush-toilets.
Facilities and Services
- Dining tent
- Each tent has a private verandah
- Room service on request
- Laundry Service
- Nature Walks
- Bird watching
- Bush Dinners
- Walking Safaris
- Day trip to Lake Victoria
- Hot air balloon
- Game drives
- Visit to Masai Cultural
- Bush Breakfasts