Joy’s Camp offers a perfect destination to experience Africa in style. It is an elegant boutique oasis in the arid lands of Samburu. The camp overlooks a large natural spring where elephant and lion jostle for watering rights with herds of buffalo and the rare desert species of Beisa Oryx, reticulated giraffe and Grevy’s zebra.
Prices /Rates on Request
Highlights for Joy’s Camp
- The camp is built on the site of Joy Adamson’s tented home in Shaba National Reserve.
- Set in a natural reserve that has natural salt that attracts animals
- The camp is the perfect choice for discerning guests interested in a glimpse of Kenyan history, as well as those looking for an authentic wildlife experience combined with the comfort of a luxury-tented camp.
- Has a safari dining area
- The northern border of the park is the great Ewaso Nyiro River with rocky gorges, waterfalls and sandy beaches to explore.
The camp has 10 en-suite tents which are uniquely decorated and offering spectacular views of the neighboring hills, with its own private veranda – ideal for game viewing as well as relaxing, reading and soaking up the truly wild environs offered by Shaba.
Each tent is 100m sq and consists of a large main bedroom, with en suite bathroom (stone floors, flush loo, hot running water and shower), and large veranda with seating area.
Facilities and Services at Joy’s Camp:
- Dining area
- Swimming pool
- Wedding and honeymoon facilities
- Guided walks
- Game drives
- Cultural visits
- Bush breakfast
Joy’s Camp Honeymoon Package
Contact Us for a Free tour Quote on Joy’s Camp Honeymoon Package! Great Discount Safari Offers.