Samburu Game Lodge
Samburu Game Lodge is situated 320km north of Nairobi in 10 acres of pristine riverine forest on the western bank of the Uaso Nyiro River within the Samburu National Reserve in northern Kenya. The Lodge offers spectacular views in all directions to see the wilderness as it unveils through the endless plains.
Prices /Rates on Request
Highlights for Samburu Game Lodge
- The lodge is set in a true wilderness environment which is a home to a diversity of wild animals and birds rarely seen in other parts of the country
- Animals to be spotted in this region are Beisa Oryx, Gerenuk, Grevy’s zebra, the reticulated giraffe and Blue shanked Somali ostrich.
- A generator provides 240 volt electricity around the clock.
The lodge offers sixty one rooms and cottages decorated using the finest materials and fabrics.
The rooms have en suite bathrooms, some with baths, and all have private balconies overlooking the river. One room has been custom designed to accommodate the special needs of physically challenged persons.
Facilities and Services at Samburu Game Lodge:
- Conference and meeting facilities.
- Swimming pool.
- Dancing arena.
- Bureau de Change.
- High speed wireless internet
- Laundry services
- Fully equipped First Aid station and a trained medical nurse is on 24 hour standby-by.
- Gift Shop
- Safety deposit at reception
- Drivers’ accommodation on site
- Nature walks.
- Bird watching.
- Game drives.
- Visit to Samburu villages.
Samburu Game Lodge Honeymoon Package.
Contact Us for a Free tour Quote on Samburu Game Lodge Honeymoon Package! Great Discount Safari Offers.